If you want to plan your projects with awork, you have two options. You can either opt for the free version. In this case, you can create up to three projects for free and work with up to ten team members.
Or you can go for awork Premium. In this case, you pay just eight euro per user a month (for a 24 month period) and then you can create an infinite amount of projects and invite as many users as you like. From now on, there is another reason to consider awork Premium: the visual planner.
The new Premium feature: visual project planning
Up to now, you could use all features for free of charge with the free version. Now for the first time, we have developed a new feature that is only available in the premium version. We are talking about the visual project planner in awork.
The visual planner allows you to keep a timeline of your tasks in addition to a plan in lists or Kanban boards. It’s like a Gantt chart, but cooler!
Try the visual project planner in awork for free for 14 days
Each premium plan includes visual project planner by default. If you are using the free version of awork, we have good news for you: you can try the visual project planner for free for 14 days and subsequently decide whether or not you can do without it.
All users using the free version of awork, can try the timeline feature for 14 days free of charge, without risk. After the test phase, you can decide whether or not you would like to upgrade to awork Premium.
What happens after the test phase?
Within the 14-day trial period, you can cancel the Premium subscription at any time. Before your subscription ends, you will receive an email from us giving you the option to either prolong your Premium membership or change back to the free plan.
After 14 days, your awork account will simply revert back to the free version. So you do not need to worry about any hidden fees 😉
To sum it all up:
- The new visual project planning feature is only available to Premium members.
- You can give it a try with the free 14 day Premium trial.
- The Premium subscription lets you create as many projects and invite as users as you want + it allows you to use the new visual project planning feature in awork.
- Your subscription expires after 14 days, and you can then decide whether or not you want to keep using the Premium version.
- If you don’t take action, your awork account will automatically revert back to the free version. There are no hidden costs!
- When you downgrade to the free plan, you can only keep three projects and have up to 10 users. If you have created new projects during the test phase, you may have to remove users or delete projects.
- You can only start one trial subscription per workspace.
Start your free trial subscription for 14 days now and test the visual project planner in awork!
The awork Roadmap
awork is growing and thriving. We work on new features and improvements every single day. Our roadmap shows you the current schedule we have for our biggest projects.